Virtual Support Groups
- Caregiver Support Group: Every second Tuesday of the month from 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm. Next event: June 9
Caring for an ill loved one is one of the hardest jobs in the world. Join us to build strength through support and connection with others in similar situations.
- Healing Hearts: Every third Tuesday of the month from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm. Next event: June 16
Offered to adults grieving or coping with serious illness who are noticing a need to create more self-care in their lives. You will be assisted with looking at how you are caring for yourself and how to utilize art to increase self awareness and healing. All skill levels are welcome. No art experience necessary.
- Men’s Support Group: Every first Wednesday of the month, 6:30 – 8:00 pm. Next event: June 3
This discussion group is for men who have experienced loss and will address the issues that men experience when grieving.
- On Our Own: Every second Wednesday of the month from 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm and 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm. Next event: June 10
A Widowed Person’s Discussion Group. This ongoing group offers an opportunity to find practical guidance and hope after experiencing the death of a spouse.
- Parent Support Group: Every second Thursday of the month at 4:00 pm. Next event: June 11
For parents who are caring for a child with a serious illness
Please let us know you’re interested in attending a group by filling out the form below. Contact us at 970.663.3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our counseling or virtual support groups.