Pathways Main Office
305 Carpenter Road
Fort Collins, CO 80525
T: 970-663-3500 (Main)
T: 970-292-2388 (Admissions & Referrals)
F: 970.663.1180 (Admissions & Referrals)
Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Outside of regular office hours, our answering service will receive your call and connect you to healthcare staff, as needed, or take a message so that someone from Pathways Hospice may return your call. We always have someone available to help you.
Pathways Hospice Care Center
2000 N. Boise Avenue
Loveland, CO 80538
Pathways Greeley Office
2525 W. 16th Street, Suite C
Greeley, CO 80634
Admissions & Referrals
For information regarding admissions or referrals to Pathways, Community Care for Northern Colorado, please call our Admissions Department at 970.292.2388 or the general phone line at 970.663.3500.
Admissions Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact By Department
Donor Relations Officer
Pathways for Grief and Loss Director
Volunteer Services Coordinator
Through Community Outreach, we coordinate education, awareness and outreach efforts for Pathways. We work closely with service clubs, church congregations and businesses to facilitate round table discussions and professional presentations enabling community members to better understand hospice care, palliative care, and the bereavement support we provide.
- Myths of Hospice Care – Setting the Record Straight
- Palliative Care vs. Hospice Care –What’s the Difference?
- Advance Directives and End-of-Life Decisions
- Honoring Veterans Program – Companioning our Military Veterans at End-of-Life
- Consider the Conversation – a Video to Open the Discussion of End-of-Life Choices
To schedule a speaker or program, please contact our Development Department at 970-292-1066.
We also coordinate the memorial opportunities for Pathways patients to be recognized in one of three locations:
- The Memorial Tree at Pathways Care Center
- The Sculpture Garden at Pathways
- Honoring Veterans Garden at Pathways